Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FUN STUFF

Well this was fun! I wandereed around quite a few of the sites that had been listed. I had my blog rated and now know it is for teens and older and placed my rating on my blog. I next moved on to the sketchcast where I played around with that for a bit. I have never been good at drawing with a mouse and wish I had the pen pad I could use, but non the less I drew up a little something and posted the video on my blog. Next I played a bit of the typing game. Boy i wished I had this beck when I was in typing class, it was way more fun than any of the other timed games they made us do back in school. I could really see this being used to help people with their typing speed and memorization of the keyboard. Finaly I started up a email game of Scrabble with my mom. Should be fun! I can definatly see the usefullness of Yahoo question and answer, escpecially when you have trained people answering questions now and again.

No comments: