Monday, April 21, 2008

Casting the Pods

DO now that I have done a bit of the Pod Casting I have decided that sadly enough itunes has control of this market. The other sites don't offer nearly as many podcasts as itunes, but What is nice about the others is that you don't have to sign up for it. However, your looking for one particular podcast there is a better chance of finding it on itunes. I had a tough time finding a library related podcast that I thought would be interesting. Many are related to specific libraries no where near me, so what would be the point? I did find one called LibVibe, which contains all the library related news of the week to one site. I this would be pretty interesting. I did find other podcast feeds related to books and have added those to my bloglines. I think podcasts are an awesome way of catching up on shows from the radio you've missed or different news items that are out there. I just haven't used it that much, but totally see the point and its a good one.

No comments: